- Technical Article: ElroSeal™ E Rotary Shaft Sealing Ring Testing for Extreme Sealing Requirements
- Technical Article: Sealing Solutions for a diverse mobility market
The current transformation of the automotive industry also brings new challenges for high-performance plastics.
Sealing systems for the alternative drives of tomorrow are increasingly in demand. Customer-specific development of seals for hybrid drives, shaft seals for electric motors, or components for hydrogen applications such as fuel cells are just as much a part of our core competencies. So are sealing systems for valves in the various cooling and control circuits.
Due to the highly dynamic nature of the transformation phase, our customers require above all
- tailored product solutions
- a reliable development partnership
- a high degree of development speed
As a result of further emissions regulation, there are still more challenges to be met by conventional internal combustion engines. We support our customers in this process by
- qualitatively and economically optimal products
- increased efficiency in given installation spaces
- "design to cost" approaches
to create the transfer basis for a common tomorrow. With innovative approaches to solutions, we realize the current challenges together with our customers.
ElringKlinger Kunststofftechnik has embodied these factors for over 50 years, making it the development partner for the sustainable mobility challenges of today and tomorrow.